About the Journal
Scope of the Journal:
Alorooba Research Journal, a tri-lingual, double-blind peer-reviewed and open-access Quarterly research Print and Online international journal of Arabic Language & Literature has been launched by Alorooba Academic Services, Islamabad since Oct 2020.
The journal aims to provide a platform for academic fraternity in the research of Arabic Linguistics & Literatures around the world for the publication of their scholarly research.
It is devoted primarily to the publication of research in diverse fields of Arabic Linguistics & literatures.
Alorooba Research Journal approved in (Y) Category by Higher Education Commission (HEC) Pakistan.
Aims and objectives of Alorooba include:
- To encourage advanced scholarly research on contemporary issues of Linguistics, in addition to the traditional approach to various branches of Arabic Literature.
- To help academic researchers get their writings published in all domains of Arts & Humanities and Social Sciences studies related to Arabic in particular.
- To deliver analytical reviews on the latest books and other academic materials.
- To publish articles after the blind peer review process, which is carried out by leading specialists in Arabic studies.
- To develop diversity, tolerance, and fruitful scholarly discussions among researchers without any ethnic, national, or religious discrimination.
So Alorooba Research Journal welcomes scholars from around the world to submit their scholarly contributions to our platform.
Other Information of Journal:
Journal Full Name: Alorooba Research Journal
Key Name: Alorooba
ISSN (Print): 2710-5172
ISSN (Online): 2710-5180
Frequency: Quarterly (4 issues per year)
Nature: Print & Online
Submission E-mail: email@example.com
Language of Publication: Arabic, English & Urdu.
Indexing: Google Scholar, EuroPub, DRJI, INDEX OF URDU JOURNALS IIUI, Tehqeeqat.
Published by: Alorooba Academic Services.